Hello Parents and Campers,
The staff of Camp Hope Haven are very thankful that the CDC and the State of Virginia are allowing summer camps to operate in 2022. We will be following all guidance issued for us. The health and safety of our campers and staff are of the highest priority. The following are the measures we plan to implement at Camp Hope Haven to ensure a safe and fun camp environment.
- Hand sanitizer available at all the various locations around camp.
- Counselors and campers will have personal sanitizer they can carry around.
- Temperature checks for campers who feel unwell
- Keeping cabin numbers to 10 campers per cabin
- Limited contact with visitors
- Monitoring the health of campers and staff, and if necessary, sending children and staff home that are unwell.
As we get closer to the summer, and start the camp season, we will be keeping a close eye on the guidelines and recommendations given by the State of Virginia and the CDC and change our policies accordingly. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com, or call us at (757)427-1500.
Grace & Peace,