BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Every time you volunteer with Hope Haven you know that you help a neighbor in need. Volunteers are critical in our efforts to nurture kids and strengthen families, so please consider helping out as an individual, small group or organization. Here are a few ways you can help.
Recharge Respite Care
- Volunteer as a buddy to a special needs child at Recharge Respite Care.
- Help Serve a meal at Recharge Respite Care.
- Bring an activity to respite care, such as reading stories, doing a craft, even something big like a petting zoo.
Apply here to volunteer!
Camp Hope Haven
- Serve as staff at summer camp (follow link to summer staff page).
- Bring a group skilled at construction to help us repair and renovate camp.
(Needed all year around)
- Painting projects
- Mowing grass
To volunteer at Hope Haven complete the volunteer application link.
Under where you would like to work and department, put Hope Haven. If you have any question email our Volunteer Engagement Coordinator, Christina Geisler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope Haven operates under Union Mission Ministries, and all volunteer applications go through them.